Espresso (2) 20" 220g
Espresso (2) 20" 220g
What is back order?
When a product goes out of stock we place it on 'back order' - which allows you to purchase the item so that once it is restocked you are first in line to get it.
For example, if you purchased clip-in extensions and it stated:
Your order will ship out on the date specified. Please note, the ship date is an estimate - your order can ship earlier or later than the 'back order' date.
Can I purchase an item that is on back order?
YES - by purchasing an item on back order guarantees your order. We know it can be a wait sometimes, but the wait is well worth it!
Please let us know if you have any questions! Info@bombayhair. com
What if I order two items and only one is on back order - how can I get the other item?
If you have ordered two items and one is on back order we can:
1) split your order for an additional $5 shipping charge - please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number
2) create two separate orders - check items out separately.
Bombay Hair takes 1 day to process your order, we do not process and ship orders same day of purchase unless you place your order before 8:00pm GMT. Therefore, please allow us up to 24 hours to process your order, we ship Monday through Friday - excluding weekends and holidays.
When you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with your order number, this is your receipt.
Once shipped, you will receive a second email with your shipping confirmation and a tracking number.
UNITED KINGDOM WAREHOUSE
SHIPS WITH ROYAL MAIL
SHIPS WITH FEDEX
EUROPE & INTERNATIONAL
SHIPS WITH DHL ROAD 2-6 BUSINESS DAYS TRACKED
WHERE DO WE SHIP FROM?
Bombay Hair UK
Hairstyling tools ship from London, United Kingdom. VAT is included.
Hair Extensions are shipped from Vancouver, Canada are may be subject to custom/duty import charges.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
WHY BOMBAY HAIR?
- 100% Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with little to no silicone
- Can be styled with hair styling tools
This set is ideal for medium to thicker hair individuals looking to achieve length and volume.
TOTAL WEIGHT: 220 grams / 7.80 oz
TOTAL PIECES: 10 wefts
LENGTH: 20 inches
HAIR TEXTURE: Straight
- 1 x 8" Clip Weft
- 1 x 7" Clip Weft
- 2 x 6" Clip Wefts
- 2 x 4" Clip Wefts
- 4 x 1.5" Clip Wefts
HOW TO CLIP IN EXTENSIONS
- Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair
- Before and after each use remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (such as the Bombay Hair Brush) - this will ensure tangle free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- IMPORTANT, deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area - see hair carrier set.