COVID-19 Prevention Policy
We want to ensure that we have taken all precautions so that impact to service is absolutely at a minimum, while at the same time doing all we can to keep our team safe. In line with this we are increasing the measures we are taking on site by introducing the following:
- Frequent Hand washing
- Regular communication from management to all colleagues regarding good hygiene practice & protocols
- Applying social distancing 2 metre rule supported by colleague briefing sessions & refreshed signage
- Stay at home procedure in the event of an employee suspecting they have come in to ‘contact’ with someone suffering from COVID-19 symptoms has been communicated via a specific COVID-19 briefing and reiterated via our weekly safety flashes
- Face masks/ visors are being worn
- Asking visitors/clients to minimise visits to our site/s until further notice
- Staggering of shifts to avoid cross contamination where possible and introduced nightshift working to spread an increased employee headcount
*Orders may be delayed in processing 1-3 business days.
*If you have selected "Next Day" please consider as next day from dispatch. Our warehouse is working hard to get all orders dispatched on time, if there are any disruptions you will be notified.
Thank you & stay safe.